1. What is the cost of the minute? How to calculate the cost?
There are two types of a call: CallBack and CallThru (direct call).
The instruction of how to calculate the cost of a call can be found on our website. This instruction describes the calculation of call cost in details.
2. What is IOT?
Inter-operator tariff, a rate agreement or common external tariff between international telecommunications carriers.
3. What is Mobile Station Roaming Number (MSRN)?
MSRN – a directory number temporarily assigned to a mobile for a mobile terminated call.
4. Do you provide Mobile Data on your SIM cards?
5. Do you have SMS on your SIM-cards
SMS function is disabled for security reasons. There is a possibility to send USSD messages.
6. How to form a rate plan?
Detailed recommendations are here: https://tottoli-gsm.com/ru/assets/tottoli_rates_rules_en.pdf
7. How to register MVNO?
Steps for registering your MVNO:
(Important! To grant the stable work of your technical support, we strongly recommend to set as a contact number the number of local network and NOT of your network! This is important in a case of any emergency, when your subscribers would not have a chance to reach you because of your network problems.)
8. How many rate plans can I form?
We recommend to form not more than 5 rate plans.
9. Before ordering 400 SIM cards, is it possible to order one test SIM card?
Test SIM cards cannot be provided. First minimum SIM-cards order goes according to the chosen rate plan. The amount of SIMs provided in first batch can be found here: http://tottoli-gsm.com/assets/mvno_comparison_table_en.pdf
10. Do I need a license for selling secure SIM-cards and unlimited rate plans?
No. You don’t need a license because you work within agent agreement.
11. Which operator name is shown on the screen when I switch in the phone?
The name of your MVNO operator is shown on the screen.
12. How does number substitution work and is it legal?
Number substitution is the service which gives you an opportunity to set the number which will be shown on the second party’s screen. The service itself is a part of GSM technology, but the goals of using this service sometimes can be illegal, but we have no influence for goal setting of our subscribers.
13. In which countries do SIM cards work? Where the CallThru is supported?
On the technical level SIM-cards work everywhere in the world except not-recognized by global community countries, republics and regions. More details are here: https://tottoli-gsm.com/table.html
14. What is admin panel and how does it look like?
Admin panel is an instrument which allow as you to manage your SIM-cards.
In admin panel you can open/close different directions/countries.
For each particular SIM card you can do the following:
All other changes can be done for the group.
Admin panel presentation:
Test admin panel:
login & password - by request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. What is a virtual number and what is it needed for?
Virtual or DID number is a number which you can allocate to your SIM-card for more comfortable communication and cost optimization.
16. Is it possible to have some DID numbers on the SIM card?
Yes, it is possible.
17. Is it possible to allocate my own DID numbers?
18. Is it possible to organize the calls in such a way that the calls from a mobile phone are routed to our PBX and then via our own SIP trunks?
Yes, it is possible.
19. Is it possible to implement the service of short numbers? (Fixed Mobile Convergence)?
Yes, it is possible. https://tottoli-gsm.com/assets/fmc_en.pdf
20. Are there any limitations on launching this service in any country in the world?
No, there are no limitations.
21. What is the difference between packages (Pro, Full)?
In both packages Pro и Full you create your own rate plans, have the possibility to allocate DID numbers to the subscribers, accept payments, manage the routing. In the package FULL you can connect your own PBX, get your own API for the integration and full management.
22. Who are your dealers?
We don’t disclose the list of our dealers.
23. Who are your SIP traffic providers?
We don’t disclose the list of our providers, but we invite trustworthy traffic providers.
24. What is the quality of the connection on your SIM cards?
The quality of the connection is equivalent to the quality of the connection of other mobile operators because our SIM-card connect to mobile tower of the local mobile network operators.
25. How the call works?
The call can be done using CallThru (direct call) call scheme or, in some regions, on the basis of Callback call scheme. A detailed description and CallThru and CallBack calls can be found on our website: http://tottoli-gsm.com/assets/сallback_callthru.pdf. The list of countries which support the CallThru call http://tottoli-gsm.com/table.html#callthrough
26. What is the format of the SIMs?
Currently, we provide standard and micro SIMs.
Representative office in Great Britain:
+44 (79) 782-409-73
Tottoli GSM 2013-2017 ©